American Municipal War Portfolio
Description: You are going to create a collection that includes primary documents, producing, and the self-analysis of your task. This task will be finished independently and the majority of the task will be accomplished on your own time.
Grade: Your portfolio can count being a major grade for the third six weeks.
Deadline: December on the lookout for (A-day) and December 12 (B-day) at the start of class.
Every essay should be
- Two pages long
- Offer an original name
- Twice spaced
-- Written during times New Roman font
- 1вЂќ margins
- Includes a separate Works Cited web page
1) You have to use a folder for your profile with three center brads. Please usually do not use a binder for your profile. 2) You must have a Name Page and a Desk of Items
3) All pages, except for dividers must be numbered and align correctly together with the Table of Contents 4) You need 5 Dividers to your project. They do not have to be tagged, but you may choose to do so. 5) All of your operate MUST be mentioned. For partitioning 1 -- 4 of your portfolio, you should have Works Reported pages. It is recommended that you use Noodle Tools to complete your bibliographies.
1) Title Page
2) Table of Contents
3) Divider you: Primary Resources from 1850 вЂ“ 1877
- You will search on the internet or your textbook to look for primary options from the time period listed above. You might use photos, newspaper content, political cartoons, letters, poems, song words of the tune, etc . - You MUST report each of the options that you utilization in your performs cited webpage at the end with this section. - All web pages should be numbered and in depth in the Desk of Items
4) Divider panel 2: FRQ 1- Pre-Civil War
-- Answer this prompt in essay format. Be sure to stick to the writing requirements listed above when ever writing the essay. - Please be sure to include an...