п»їThesis: What happened to the dinosaurs? They will went vanished because of a huge meteorite
1 ) Supporting truth. What are dinosaurs?
a. Info. " Dinosaurs were one of many kinds of prehistoric reptiles that lived through the Mesozoic Era, the " Age of Lizards. " w. Warrant.
installment payments on your Supporting Truth. How performed the dinosaurs become extinct?
a. Info. because life was inhabitedAble
n. Warrant. They died
several. Supporting Simple fact. How quickly did the dinosaurs perish off?
4. Helping Fact. Precisely what are theories showing how the dinosaurs died? a. Data
5. Supporting Fact. Where did they live
c. Backing up
6. Supporting Simple fact.
at the. Rebuttal
7. Supporting Fact. How much time was the jaurasic period
Sixty- five million in years past dinosaurs roamed free and wild. However in a flash they vanished off the globe leaving close to nothing lurking behind. So the query is, so what happened to these beings? They gone extinct from a gigantic bolide. What are dinosaurs? Dinosaurs had been one of several varieties of prehistoric lizards that resided during the Mesozoic Era, the " Regarding ReptilesвЂќ about 248 mil to sixty five million yrs ago.
1) Smithsonian Museum. " Natural Record Dinosaurs. " National Museum of Natural History. D. p., n. d. Net. 06 By. 2014.
2)" Dinosaurs. " Scholastic Professors. N. s., n. g. Web. 12 Jan. 2014. 3) " Why Would the Dinosaurs Die Away? " Background. com. A& E Tv Networks, n. d. World wide web. 07 By. 2014. 4)" Meteorite Influence and the Mass Extinction of Species at the Cretaceous/Tertiary Boundary. " Bolide Impact plus the Mass...
Details: 1) Smithsonian Museum. " Natural History Dinosaurs. " National Museum of All-natural History. And. p., d. d. Internet. 06 By. 2014.
2)" Dinosaurs. " Scholastic Professors. N. p., n. deb. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.
3) " Why Performed the Dinosaurs Die Out? " Record. com. A& E Tv Networks, in. d. World wide web. 07 Jan. 2014.
4)" Meteorite Influence and the Mass Extinction of Species with the Cretaceous/Tertiary Border. " Meteorite Impact plus the Mass Annihilation of Species at the Cretaceous/Tertiary Boundary. D. p., and. d. Net. 11 Jan. 2014.
5) " Volcanism Theory. " K/T Annihilation. N. l., n. deb. Web. 08 Jan. 2014.
7)" The latest Discoveries. " Recent Discoveries. N. l., n. deb. Web. 13 Jan. 2014