BB309 – Tactical Management
Phase 1 – Strategic Supervision and Ideal Competitiveness
THE CASE or FALSE QUESTIONS
1 ) Strategic competitiveness is attained when a company successfully formulates and accessories a value creating strategy. (True or False)
2 . The objective of strategic management is to create a competitive edge that is everlasting.
(True or perhaps False)
a few. Average results are comes back in excess of what an investor wants to make from other investments with a comparable amount of risk. (True or False)
4. Results can only become measured in accounting conditions such as return on possessions, return about equity, or return about sales. (True or False)
5. Financial systems of scale and huge advertising and marketing budgets are simply as effective in the fresh competitive panorama as they had been in the past, however they must be sturdy by strategic flexibility. (True or False)
6. Both primary individuals of hypercompetition are the emergence of the global economy and technology.
(True or False)
7. The I/O (industrial organization) style assumes that the uniqueness of any firm's resources and capacities are it is main method to obtain above-average returns. (True or False)
8. The uniqueness of a business's resources and capabilities may be the basis for a firm's approach and can determine its capacity to earn above-average returns beneath the I/O look at. (True or perhaps False)
9. An effective vision statement will certainly specify the industry to be dished up (True or False)
10. Organizational mission statements commonly do not contain statements regarding profitability and earning above-average returns. (True or False)
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1 ) The proper management method is
|a. |a set of activities that may assure a sustainable competitive advantage and above-average earnings for the firm. | |b. |a decision-making activity concerned with a firm's internal resources, capacities, and competencies, independent of | | |the conditions in its exterior...